Friday, September 4, 2009

Let's play a game: Top That

by Scott | Music Director

Have you seen the video of Far East Movement's performance at Ethos 10? Check it below. That had to be the most exciting performance I've ever seen at Project Ethos. We've had some talented artists before, but the energy level was at an all-time high - I even saw photographers dancing.

This is also the first event in which we put the music on after the fashion show. I'll be honest, I had my doubts. I was concerned people would split post fashion show (FM was concerned too, believe me), but we had to try it at least once. Props to the venue for suggesting it... it was perfect. Who knew that buyers and chairs could get in the way? That place turned into a true party.

Now I ask myself the same question I ask after every event... how the hell are we going to top that?

No comments:

Post a Comment