Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ethos XI Model Call: Day 1

by Jen Prudhome | Fashion Coordinator


Today concludes the first of two model auditions for Project Ethos XI. I was beyond pleased with the turn-out as a line of eager models flood out the entrance of the House of Blues, Sunset Strip. There were a few familiar faces from past Ethos runway shows in addition to fresh faces curious of what the Ethos experience entails.

As a past fashion designer participant in the fourth Ethos productions known as “Outrageously Ripe” I took the exposure for my models involved in the show just as serious as my own involvement. After my collection was featured, model Sabrina Aryadad was scouted from the Ethos stage for America’s Next top Model Cycle 10 and cast to be a part of the show. Sabrina and I were overjoyed with the opportunity presented to her.

Today I saw the same hunger and determination from models that appeared at the door of our casting. Without a doubt, we saw the best model talent in our production history today. Only twenty-eight models will be involved in the show but each of them will have an opportunity to realize their dreams on the Ethos stage as 1000 event goers will have their eyes fixed on fashion worn by some of the best undiscovered talent in the modeling industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment