Friday, August 28, 2009

Sharing

by Kimi | Marketing Coordinator


When I asked Jason to explain his new business venture 4 years ago this was the word he used. Sharing- I was intrigued.

My first event was as an attendee at Cirque de Ethos. I had never heard of One Republic, but the sound of the cello filled my soul, and I was enraptured with the music of a group that I would grow to love. That’s what Ethos does. It puts something new and amazing right in front of you for you to embrace. It teaches you about the passion and dedication of artists spanning the genres of fashion, music and art, and allows you to share in their vision for one night.

Our team shares this passion. We don’t participate because it’s fun (it is!), but because it’s important. Art in all forms is important. What we see in Ethos events helps define the culture we live in. It is relevant and true. I’m grateful for what I have experienced and learned in the last year with Ethos, but mostly I am blessed to be a part of such a great team. We are all kinds of crazy, but we are a family, and our strong friendships are a big part of the reason we remain successful.

Tonight we celebrated 4 years of Project Ethos with our 2nd Frequency event. As expected, it was a great success. Well done everyone- see you at Ethos 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment